"Competently excellent man power developing department of the institute, imparting quality technical skills in Electronics and communication engineering and allied fields, catering to needs of industry and society."
- Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering is Committed to:
- M1. Impart quality technical education through effective curriculum implementation using modern teaching learning processes and engineering tools.
- M2. Strive continuously for alignment of infrastructure and facilities with recent technological Developments.
- M3. Catalyze industrial exposure and encourage skill up-gradation of students, staff and faculties.
- M4. Facilitate development of generic skills, social and environmental awareness and ethical values among the student along with professionalism and passion for lifelong learning.